USA INVESTMENT VISA
(USA Residency By Investment)
USA VISA BY INVESTMENT
Among the most sought-after passports in the world, the US is home to an extensive culture, one of the strongest currencies, and one of the most diverse economies in the world.
USA EB5 Investor Visa
The EB5 visa offers permanent US residency to investors in government-approved projects all over the country. In addition to being able to live, work, settle, and retire in the US, the EB5 investment visa also gives access to the US educational system.
You can choose to live there with your spouse, minor children, and other dependents, and you can get your money back once the project is finished. An investment of at least USD 800,000 is needed to qualify for this visa, and the entire application process takes 12 to 18 months to complete.
USA E2 Investor Visa
E2 visas are a good substitute for EB5 visas because some nations, including China, India, and Vietnam, are currently subject to protracted retrogression delays under EB5. Only citizens of nations with which the United States has an E2 treaty may apply for an E2 visa. Australia, Canada, Grenada, and Pakistan are among the options.
Although the length of the process can’t be predicted because it directly correlates with the applicant’s nationality, it typically takes 6 to 8 months.
Why Choose The USA Visa?
- No language skills are required.
- No minimum education is required.
- No business or administrative experience is required.
- Investment capital can come from a gift, legacy, business ownership or any lawful activity.
- No obligation to live in the area of investment.
- Opportunity to live, work, and study anywhere in the USA.
- Lower schooling fees.
- Inclusion of dependent children under the age of 21.
- At least 21 years of age is required.
- Show legal sources of assets and funds.
Whenever you require any assistance with business migration, residency by investment, or a second passport please do not hesitate to contact our team of consultants. We will assist you with the correct path to achieve your goals.