Citizenship by Investment
Citizenship by investment programme offers families the option of acquiring a second citizenship, giving them the ability to freely travel and settle in other countries at an accelerated rate. This program offers a legal route for individuals who want to obtain a second passport or nationality in other countries through investments.
In some countries, it is possible to become a citizen through an investment or contribution. For this process to work, one would need to make an initial investment in the economy of the country if one wishes to obtain citizenship. This route can be faster than traditional immigration processes without requiring actual investors (potential citizens) to put their lives on hold.
Are you interested in knowing more? Get answers to your questions at our office Inzeit business consultants at Business Bay.
Once these requirements are completed, then an application will be accepted by the host country. Scroll down to see what is needed before you apply.
Visa Free Countries Travel – Citizenship by Investment program
- It also allows a person or family to protect themselves against geopolitical instability, quickly escape from unstable areas, or take advantage of economic situations abroad.
- New business opportunities have opened up for those who have invested in citizenship by investment programs, as they will be able to conduct business ventures within the host country while travelling abroad with greater ease.
- A second passport can improve financial stability and provide tax planning opportunities for individuals who invest in the desired country.
- Investors can avoid paying global taxes with a Second passport.
- Many people from different countries are limited in their visa-free mobility. This forces citizens to obtain visas every time they want to travel abroad. A second passport could give individuals from these countries an opportunity for international mobility.
- Citizenship by investment entitles applicants and their children to education at the top schools in the world.
- Visa-free access to more than 130 countries.
Schedule a Free Consultation Call with Second Passport Consultants
Inzeit Business Consultants is a licensed immigration consultancy in the UAE that delivers bespoke immigration solutions for businesses, entrepreneurs, and investors worldwide. Schedule a free consultation call with one of our team members to discuss your objectives and how to move ahead.