Portugal Golden Visa
(Residency By Investment)
Portugal Golden Visa - Get Portugal Residency
The Portugal Golden Residence Permit Program (commonly known as the Portugal Golden Visa Program) is a five-year residence by investment program for non-EU nationals. The residence permit gives the right to live, work, and study in Portugal and allows free circulation in Europe’s Schengen Area.
To be eligible for a Golden Visa in Portugal (2022), you must make one of the following investments:
- Capital transfer of at least €1.5 million to Portugal.
- Establishment of a single-member private limited company creating at least 10 sustainable jobs that are based in Portugal.
- Purchase of residential, commercial or agricultural real estate with a minimum purchase value of €500,000 (qualifying residential real estate now restricted to the interior of mainland Portugal and the autonomous regions of Madeira and the Azores). Minimum purchase value reduced by 20% to €400,000 if the real estate is in a designated area of low GDP or low population density.
- Purchase of residential, commercial or agricultural real estate, with construction dating back more than 30 years or located in urban regeneration areas, for renovation, with a minimum purchase value of €350,000 (qualifying residential real estate now restricted to the interior of mainland Portugal and the autonomous regions of Madeira and the Azores). Minimum purchase value reduced by 20% to €280,000 if the real estate is in a designated area of low GDP or low population density.
- Investment of at least €500,000 to an accredited public or private institution involved in qualifying scientific research that will benefit the national scientific and technological infrastructure.
- Investment of at least €250,000 to an accredited institution conducting qualifying projects to, or in support of, artistic production, or the maintenance or recovery of cultural heritage.
- Investment of at least €500,000 in an investment fund or venture capital fund for the acquisition of units with a maturity of at least five years from date of purchase. To qualify, fund must be registered in Portugal and have at least 60% of its capital invested in Portugal.
- Investment of at least €500,000 for the incorporation of a new company headquartered in Portugal or capital injection in an existing company headquartered in Portugal that then must proceed to create five new job positions sustained for a consecutive three years.
Benefits of Portugal Golden Visa:
- Flexible/Affordable Options for Investment
- Having multiple country residence along with Portugal Residence
- Ease of travel to Schengen Countries
- Minimal Stay requirement (7 Days a Year)
- Family of the applicant can also avail benefits
- If you do not reside in Portugal for a longer span, you are exempt from Global Tax
- Can also have options to apply for Portugal’s Non-Habitual Resident (NHR) tax regime status
- Route to Permanent Residency / Passport after 5 Years of initial investment.
To invest in Portugal Residency By Investment, please visit business consultants in Dubai.