(Citizenship By Investment)
St. Lucia, a Caribbean island in the Atlantic Ocean, is the ideal vacation spot because of its volcanic beaches, reef diving locations, five-star resorts, fishing communities, and tropical weather all year long. This island is located close to the islands of Martinique and St. Vincent and is a portion of a windward island. The island is well-known for the two “Pitons,” or volcanic mountain peaks, which are located within a World Heritage Site.
The Caribbean’s newest and most advantageous citizenship by investment scheme is in St. Lucia. The ST. Lucia CIP program is a reputable and officially recognized program.
Exploring Turkey is a delightful and rewarding experience, as you will learn about old customs, a rich culture, historical monuments, and locations and attractions that will make Turkey a lovely place to visit or live.
In St. Lucia, there are no inheritance or capital gains taxes. If you simply have citizenship and are not a resident of St. Lucia, you will not be subject to tax on any income earned anywhere in the globe. All properties are subject to property tax.
Why Should You Choose St. Lucia?
Years of expertise were passed down to Saint Lucia from its Caribbean neighbours. The Citizenship by Investment Board is dedicated to making the program the most effective for investors while offering unequalled benefits for the nation and its people. To this end, they carefully select only the finest practices.
Benefits Of St. Lucia Citizenship By Investment
- Payment of the investment is contingent on citizenship approval.
- You don’t have to give up your current citizenship.
- No notice of your new citizenship to your country of origin
- There are no physical residency requirements, and you may apply right away.
- There is no need for an interview, a language test, a degree, or managerial experience.
- Your St. Lucia passport entitles you to visa-free travel to 146 nations, including the Schengen region, the United Kingdom, and the majority of British Commonwealth members.
- Able to remain in the UK for six consecutive months.
- Trustworthy second passport Where necessary, visas are simple to obtain.
- There are no taxes on capital gains, gifts, inheritance, riches, or non-residents’ income.
- Possibility to open a bank account in reputable financial institutions globally with a passport from St. Lucia.
- Trading with no taxes in the Caribbean.
- There are no limitations on the remittance of profits and imported funds.
- Corporate tax incentives, complete import duty exemption, tax relief benefits, and export allowances are all part of generous incentive packages.
Investment Options For St. Lucia Citizenship
OPTION 1: Donation to the National Economic Fund (NEF)
USD 100,000 for a Single applicant
USD 140,000 for an applicant and spouse;
USD 150,000 for an applicant and spouse with up to 2 dependents
USD 25,000 for each additional dependent of any age.
USD 15,000 for each qualifying dependent in addition to a family of four.
OPTION 2. Investment in an approved Real Estate project
(5-year holding period) USD 200,000
Plus Government Fees:
USD 30,000 for the applicant;
USD 45,000 for the applicant and spouse;
USD 10,000 for each qualifying dependent over the age of 18
USD 5,000 for each other qualifying dependent under the age of 18.
OPTION 3. Investment in an approved Enterprise Project
Option 1: USD 3,500,000 plus no less than 3 permanent jobs for 1 principal applicant.
Option 2: USD 6,000,000 plus no less than 6 permanent jobs for 2 or more principal applicants in a joint investment, with each applicant contributing a minimum of USD 1,000,000.
OPTION 4. Purchase of non-interest-bearing Government Bonds
(5 years holding period) USD 300,000 for any applicant, regardless of family size.
St Lucia Visa-Free Countries and Power Rank
Mobility Score- 135
Visa on Arrival- 30
Passport Power Rank- 34
World Reach- 25%