(Residency By Investment)


The USA EB5 visa offers permanent USA residency to investors in government-approved projects all over the country. With this visa, the applicant’s spouse and unmarried children below the age of 21 may also receive a green card. 


The visa gives them the freedom to live, work, settle, and retire in the U.S., as well as to access the educational system.


You can choose to live there with your spouse, minor children, and other dependents, and you can get your money back once the project is finished. An investment of at least USD 800,000 was needed to qualify for this visa, and the entire application process took 12 to 18 months to complete.


The two investment options which make you eligible for an EB-5 Visa are as follows:


  • Investing at least USD 800,000 in a Targeted Employment Area (TEA). investing in a rural area or an area which has a high rate of unemployment, in a government-approved program.
  • Direct investment of at least USD 1.8 million outside a Targeted Employment Area (TEA). you can also invest in any other company of your choice or can run your own business in the US but you must make sure that it meets the USCIS requirements.

The EB-5 program is still one of the most prominent and easy methods to move to the US and get a green card in the USA. After 5 years, this green card can be converted into citizenship in the US.


Contact one of our representatives today to learn more about the program and how to get a second passport!

Benefits of a USA EB5 visa

  • One of the most immediate ways to Immigrate to the U.S.
  • An investor or a member of their family is also eligible for a green card.
  • You can move and reside in the US anywhere at any time.
  • One can start you own business or work anywhere in the US.
  • Lower Tuition Rates and Higher Acceptance Rates to College
  • No Sponsorship is Needed from the Employer or Family Member
  • No Education or Employment Requirements For Visa Process
  • Direct Path to U.S. Citizenship after 5 Years of Permanent Residency (if the Investor Chooses)
Need Help?