UK Start Up Visa
(Residency By Investment)
UK Start-Up Visa - Apply For UK Residency
The UK Start-Up Visa category is quite similar to the UK Innovator Visa category. The UK start-up visa is for new entrepreneurs who want to start a business in the UK for the first time. You do not need to be a graduate or have any initial money to participate in this.
You will, however, need a creative, practical, and scalable company plan that has been approved by an endorsing organization.
The only distinction in the Start-Up Visa is as follows:
- The visa is valid for two years and cannot be extended. It must be converted from a Start-Up Visa to an Innovator Visa, a UK Residency by Investment Visa or any other Visa.
- An applicant is permitted to manage a business while also working for a different employer.
- Experience in running a business, management, or senior positions is not required.
- You must be at least 18 years old.
- You have never had a firm in the United Kingdom (unless you previously held leave as a Tier 1 Graduate Entrepreneur);
- You have been authorized by a UK endorsing organization, which has evaluated your company idea for innovation, viability, and scalability and is satisfied that you will spend most of your working time in the UK establishing your business venture;
- Your endorsement letter was issued within three months of the date of your Start-up visa application.
- You intend to and are capable of carrying out any work or commercial activity listed in your application in the United Kingdom.
Are you establishing a company in the United Kingdom? To obtain the visa of your dreams, contact a business migration consultant today!