(Residency By Investment)
Owner Operator Visa- Canada Business Visa
A foreign investor who wants to run a business in Canada and has verifiable, transferable management experience and the necessary assets to obtain a specific company in Canada may qualify to enter into the Owner-Operator LMIA program.
Anyone in Canada who wishes to buy stock or an existing company may do so in this way, and they will be given a work permit to run the company.
The typical share acquisition percentage for this program is 51%.
When a candidate purchases (in full or at least 51%) a running business in Canada, they are eligible for a Work Permit.
Purchasing a business can range between CAD 75,000 and CAD 300,000.
- Checking Eligibility
- Registration with relevant Organizations & Prepare of Documentation
- Selecting Business
- Purchasing Business
- Applying for Work Permit
- Landing Canada and taking over the business (After Work Permit Approval)
- Business Partner / Owner
- Any Senior Position / Management Employee
- No Minimum Investment Requirement
- No High Scores are required in IELTS
- No Age Limit
- Can Acquire a Running Business
Route to PR
Applicants who successfully migrate through Owner Operator can later apply for Canadian Permanent Resident Visas from within the country by using multiple routes, such as PNP and FSW.