Canada Investor Visa from Dubai
Canada offers a wealth of opportunities to global investors who want to establish a business in Canada. Every year, thousands of businessmen from different parts of the globe visit the shores of Canada to do business here and make profound profits. The country aims to recruit ambitious and dynamic businessmen who have the ability to establish a business in Canada that employs Canadians. Thereby, it has designed a programme known as the Investor Visa Program that links the country’s economic goals with its immigration policies to encourage investment and employment in Canada.
Canada’s Investor Immigration Program is for ambitious expatriates who want to set up a business and settle in the country. Also known as the Start-up Visa program, the program is a route for entrepreneurs’ immigration via a temporary work visa, followed by permanent resident status and eventually citizenship.
Benefits of the Canada Investor Immigration Program
Canada’s investor immigration program offers lots of benefits to its visa holders, and the most important one is permanent residence in Canada. Other benefits of obtaining a Canada startup visa from Dubai include:
- Do business and make a profit in a robust economy
- Visa-free travel to 23 countries
- Free basic and high school education for kids
- Free health-care services to visa holders
- Chance to apply for Canadian citizenship after three years
Eligibility Requirements to Fulfil for the Canada Investor Visa Program
To be eligible to apply for Canada Investor Visa from Dubai, an applicant must:
- Meet the language requirements in either English or French
- Have at least one year of post-secondary education under their belt
- Have cleared the required medical tests
- Be able to prove that they have enough funds to cover their expenses and settle in Canada.
- Have a Commitment Certificate and Letter of Support, which serves as evidence that the company has the necessary backing from a specified entity.
- Have an already existing business with at least 10% voting shares
- Be able to fulfil the ownership requirements.
In addition to the eligibility requirements, Startups which succeed through this immigration program must also have the minimum required investment.
- For startups that obtain investment from a venture capital fund, it must be USD 200,000.
- If the investment is obtained from an angel investor group, it must be at least USD 75,000.
The applicants must be a member of a Canadian business incubator program as well.
Inzeit Consultants: Your one-stop-solution for Bespoke immigration assistance
If you wish to apply for a Canada visa from Dubai, then Inzeit Consultants are here to assist you. As one of the best immigration consultants in Dubai, we assist entrepreneurs in securing a Canada business visa from Dubai seamlessly. With a streamlined process of visa application, we provide assistance and guidance to help you secure a visa for your immigration needs.
We also offer professional guidance for the Dominica Citizenship by Investment program. Associate with us to apply for a visa today.