Significant Investor Stream: The Path to Citizenship in Australia
As we all know, several countries around the world have established desirable permanent residency programs for business owners, investors, and high-net-worth people (HNIs). With favourable immigration conditions, now is an excellent time to consider settling abroad with your family and establishing business operations. Inzeit Consultants can assist you in selecting the appropriate Citizenship by investment program or any other preferences.
To improvise the economy many countries offer an Investment or Business Visa to motivate immigrants with proven business experience to establish a business in their country. Immigrants start a new business or extend an existing business in another country. Since the options offered to citizens are wide, let’s discuss a few details about how the Citizenship by investment program works and its unlimited advantages.
What Is Citizenship By Investment Programme?
Citizenship by investment programs, also known as golden visa programs, are quite popular. Recently, there is an increase in the number of people with the ability and means who have come to explore overseas options, deciding not to limit their business interests to a single country.
If you already own an enterprise, would like to set up a business, or want to invest in Australia, these business innovation and investment pathways are for you.
The Investment visa is also intended for individuals who wish to invest at least AUD5 million in a complying Australian-managed investment fund for the duration of the provisional visa’s validity and reside in Australia for an average of 40 days per year for primary visa holders. The visa applicant intends to keep the investment for the entire 5-year visa period. Also, there are several advantages of the Citizenship by investment program, some of them are:
- Possibility of working, living, or studying in Australia
- Safe and highest living standards in the world
- A high-quality education and healthcare system
- There is no requirement for English proficiency.
- There is no point test to pass.
- There are no upper age limits.
- The Road to Citizenship.
What Does This Visa Let You Do?
You can travel in and out of Australia for the duration of your visa because it is a full re-entry visa. This also includes dependent family members in your application so they can receive the same visa as you.
- After 5 years, one can apply for Permanent Residence – Business Innovation and Investment Visa-Subclass 888 (Permanent).
- To apply for PR, you must have lived in Australia for 40 days per year since the visa was issued. OR
- If your spouse wishes to apply as the primary applicant for the PR visa, the applicant must have lived in the country for 180 days per year since the issuance of the 188 visas.
- For the duration of the visa, an investment of AUD 5 million must be made in compliant investments (up to 5 years)
- The applicant must demonstrate that the assets or funds used for the complying investment are obtained legally.
- Australian health and character requirements must be met.
- Before applying for a permanent visa, primary visa holders must maintain physical residence for an average of 40 days per year, while secondary visa holders must maintain physical residence for an average of 180 days per year.
- The business and investment in Australia have to be done with genuine and realistic commitment.
How to Apply for the Significant Investor Visa?
- Request an Expression of Interest (EOI) to be shortlisted by a State or Territory Government or Austrade via an online platform.
- Submission of the online visa application in less than 60 calendar days after receiving a nomination from a State or Territory government and an invitation to apply
- The investor will be recommended when and how to make the required investment once the visa application has been approved in principle.
- One will get a temporary visa once the required investment is made.
- The visa is valid for up to 5 years (and can be renewed for up to 9 years), with a physical residency requirement in Australia.
How Inzeit Consultants Can Help You?
Citizenship by investment program provides a legal pathway for people seeking residency or nationality in other nations through investment opportunities. Inzeit Consultants is an immigration consultancy firm with decades of work expertise providing personalised residence and permanent residency solutions for families, entrepreneurs, investors, and international families in Dubai.
Contact us for qualified advice and dedicated support.