Residency By Investment: How To Get An Australian Passport
Would you like to obtain freedom by obtaining permanent residency in Australia?
With its booming economy, high standard of living, breathtaking scenery, and large ex-pat community, Australia has become one of the most desirable places to live. Australia offers several ways to become a citizen.
Investing in Australia has attracted high-net-worth individuals for years due to its stable economy, ideal environment, highly developed infrastructure, and highly regarded healthcare and education systems.
Depending on your business skills and financial resources, you may be able to apply for investment citizenship in Australia.
The advantages of living in Australia and the most common paths taken by nomad capitalists will be discussed before we get into how to become an Australian citizen. We’ll go through how to obtain Australian citizenship in further detail later.
The Benefits Of Acquiring Australian Citizenship
- Australian nationals do not require a visa to enter or exit any of the 181 countries. The EU, Schengen nations, Canada, and the USA are among them.
- Australia has a favorable income tax rate and levies no capital gains or net asset taxes.
- The state has one of the most developed economies in the world, giving its citizens social security and financial security.
- Access to international markets is possible under advantageous circumstances.
- You can obtain permanent residency in Australia to gain access to the best educational opportunities and high-quality medical care.
- The spouse, minor children, and other financially dependent relatives of the investor have the right to simultaneously become citizens of Australia.
Australia Residency By Investment: how does it work?
Australian citizenship cannot be obtained through investing. Applicants who invest $1.25 million or more in Australian citizenship can obtain a 5-year visa. If applicants maintain their investment, Australia will grant them permanent residency.
Australian citizenship can be conferred on investors regularly. They must fulfil the prerequisites for Australian permanent residency, pass history and language exams, and swear an oath of allegiance to the government.
1: Business Innovation and Investment Visa (Subclass 188) (Provisional For 5 years)
2: Business Innovation and Investment Visa (Subclass 888) (Permanent)
3: Citizenship (After 4 years, including living there as a permanent resident in the 12 months )
Who Can Get Australia Business And Investment Visas?
Investors interested in acquiring Australian citizenship must meet the following requirements:
- Up to 55 years old
- Be nominated by an Australian State or territory government agency or Austrade.
- Legal source of income
- Business experience
- A certain number of points in the test
- Meet character requirements
- No debt to The Australian government
- Without a visa cancelled or a previous application refused in Australia
- IELTS certificate
- Meet health requirements
- Health insurance policy
- Certificate of no criminal record in countries where the applicant lived for more than a year in the last ten years
You must identify the right citizenship for you. If you’re an investor seeking citizenship and speed is critical to you, consider Citizenship by investment Australia. Despite its unique advantages, the Australian passport has significant tax ramifications, which some businesses may find discouraging.
Inzeit Business Consultants can assist you with choosing the best passport for your needs.